How to Enroll in KASD
Kaukauna Area School District (KASD) offers a central location for all students who are new or who are reentering the District after having been enrolled elsewhere.
To keep our database current for future student enrollments, a population difficult to reach sometimes are children, who live in the district but are not of school age. If you live in the District and have a child in the range for birth to 18 years old and not attending KASD, please complete our new online census information form. Once completed please mail to: Kaukauna Area School District, Attn: District Registrar, 1701 County Rd CE, Kaukauna, WI 54130. This information will also be helpful when we mail 4-year old registration forms in early January.
To enroll in a KASD school, please come to the KASD District Office, 1701 County CE, Kaukauna. Enter near the flag pole on the North West side of the high school building. You may also choose to call or email District Registrar Debra Dakins at (920)759-6109 and ask to have an enrollment packet mailed to you.
Tours of our schools are available for new families by appointment at any time during the year. The district website provides information on each school as well. If you are unsure which school your child should attend, please take a look at our District Boundary Map.
Parents or guardians of older students who are new to the District are asked to take the following steps to prepare for registration:
- Print, read and fill out the following forms:
- Provide the following documents:
- Your child's original birth certificate
- Current immunization records
- Name and mailing address of your child's previous school
- Verification of address (rental agreement, utility bill, bank statement, etc. that shows your correct, current address)
- Student transcript (Grades 9-12 only)
- Current IEP (for those students receiving special education services)
Once the forms are completed and parents/guardians have the necessary documents, they may visit our District Office, 1701 County CE. The District Office entrance is located on the North West side of the high school building.