The Kaukauna Area School District provides a Parent Portal Account for guardians. The parent portal allows you the opportunity to view a calendar of events, schedules, attendance, grades, health, fees, reports, on-line payments and household information for students to whom you have been marked as guardian.
Why get a Parent Portal Account?
Click here to watch the video
How to Request An Account
- Send an email to ParentPortal@kaukaunasd.org.
- Include in the email what you would like your password to be (must be 10 characters and contain at least 1 number and 1 letter)
- You will receive an email back with your username and password (within 5 school days)
Managing your account
- After logging into the parent portal, Click on Account Management (down left hand side) and you can change your password.
- Click on Contact Preferences
- You can change your main email address if needed
- Provide a second email address
- Check all the ways you would like to be contacted through the messenger system***Note you can now be contacted via text messaging.
- Click on Household Information and you can update:
- Home phone number
- Household Address
- Click on Family Members and you can update:
- Household member information
- Emergency contact information.
On-Line Payments (can use checking/savings account or major credit cards)
This tool helps eliminate the need to send cash or checks with a student to school and provides parents with a simple way to stay on top of school and lunch fees.
- Sign into the Parent Portal
- On the left-hand side under Family click on Payments.This will list payments for all students in the household at one time.Any fee that still has a balance remaining to be paid you will be able to enter an amount in the Payment field and/or enter the amount you would like to add to the lunch balances.
- Click “continue” after filling in all fees you would like to make.
- Now select the Payment Method you would like to use.First time using you will select “Add” to add a payment method and the next time you use this feature, the payments information will be saved.Click “Continue”
- Review the payments information.If a receipt of this payment is desired, enter the email address where the receipt should be sent in the Receipt Email Address field.Review the payment information again to ensure accuracy.To exit without making the transaction, click Cancel.
- Otherwise, click Make Payments to process the fees payment.When the transaction has been processed, the Payment Receipt screen will display. Click the Make Payment button to process the payment.
If you have forgotten your username or password
Send an email to ParentPortal@kaukaunasd.org include in the email what you would like your password to be (must be 10 characters and contain at least 1 number and 1 letter).