Rider Rules and Regulations
- Bus riders shall conform to the same standards of conduct and cleanliness that are expected of them at school.
- Riders are expected to obey the bus driver promptly. Refusal to obey the bus driver shall be sufficient reason for being denied transportation services.
- Damage done to the seats or other bus equipment by the rider must be paid for by the rider or his/her parents or guardian.
- Riders shall remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Riders shall not extend head or limbs out of a window at any time or throw anything out of the window.
- Riders are expected to be on time at the designated bus stop. The bus will come to a full stop, but will not wait for students.
- Horseplay will not be permitted around or on the bus.
- Profane or indecent language will not be tolerated from any student.
- The driver has the authority to assign riders to designated seats.
- Animals or pets are not permitted on the bus.
- Eating or drinking will not be permitted on the bus.
- Smoking will not be permitted on the bus.
- There must be absolute quiet when approaching a railroad crossing stop.
- The emergency door shall not be used except in cases of emergency or safety drills.
- A maximum of one backpack, or similar-sized container, may accompany each student as he or she rides the bus to and from school. Students who also need to transport musical instruments may do so.