Kaukauna Educators' Legacy Fund (KELF)
The Kaukauna Educators’ Legacy Fund (KELF) exists to help teachers in our district improve instruction in literacy. Each year we fund attending workshops, bringing in resources for teachers and students, or helping create innovative experiences for student learning. We welcome grant applications for up to $500 twice yearly, Dec. 1 and May 1. Please see our application form on the district staff website and consider applying to the fund. Retired teachers have contributed generously and are eager to support your efforts for our students.
KELF Mission Statement
The Kaukauna Educators; Legacy Fund is created to help foster literacy throughout all Kaukauna schools.
- To encourage new and unique methods of developing literacy skills
- To enhance educators' skills in literacy development
- To provide resources for projects, materials and activities to enhance literacy education
- To develop literacy skills in students needed for all areas of the curriculum
- To develop literacy skills in students needed to lead productive lives.
Applications may be emailed to KELFapplication@gmail.com or mailed to:
Kaukauna Educators' Legacy Fund
PO Box 541
Kaukauna, WI 54130